in the Western United States ››
Our valuable market expertise and experience helps us deliver the best “out-of-the-box” production solutions
for existing formats while providing a fresh look at new approaches in the best interest of our client.
At AID we provide the widest array of print and production platforms available anywhere.
Sanden 10-color UV Web Presses
Kodak NexPress Digital Presses – full color variable with glossing and variable MICR
Oce CS650 Digital Presses – full color variable with inline saddle stitching
Flexo 3-color Envelope Converters
Oce VarioStream 7650
Konica Minolta BizHub Pro 1050P
Konica Minolta BizHub C6500
Oce VarioPrint 6250 with inline saddle-stitching
Kodak 5240 1” print heads
Kodak 6240 4.25” print heads
Buhrs - State of the art, high speed, intelligent inserters with Camera Matching,
Tracking and Auditing
• Read/Print from invisible 2D barcodes
• Selective inserting of up to 12 different inserts
• Address error, barcode verification, QC and samples diverted via camera technology
• Read/Print in 1 or 2 colors
• Capable of #8, #9, #10, 6 x 9, 9 x 12 or 10 x 13 packages.
Integrated mail systems with inline personalization, spine glue, personalized coupons,
perf-packs, post-it notes, credit card affix with simplex and duplex personalization capability.
• 8, 12 or 16 page self-cover magalogs
• Permanent, fugitive or pattern remoist glue
• Timed perfing, timed scoring and slitting
• Maximum sheet size of 30” x 50”
Remoist glue tables
JL Cusotm plow fold vacuum tables
Bowe 310-S document converters with slitter/mergers
Ehret high speed rotary document converters with interstack
Robocut 55” programmable cutters
Robotech , Slauterbach, Nordson and HHS glue systems